The following list details the changes made to the office and the new protocols for your dental visit:
- Appointments will be made to maintain social distancing. When you arrive in the parking lot, please call the front desk before entering the office.
- Every patient must wear a mask when entering the building.
- When you do enter, we will be taking your temperature with an infrared “touch-less” thermometer, providing hand sanitizer and having you fill out a Covid-19 questionnaire/consent form.
- A social distancing barrier has been placed at the front desk.
- Every room has a medical grade air purifier.
- On top of our normal disinfection routine, we will be using enhanced disinfection techniques, including HOCL fogging before and after each patient’s treatment.
- Our enhanced PPE now includes N95 masks, face shield, medical scrubs, a surgical gown and head coverings.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients. This may limit the number of time slots available. We will of course be as accommodating as possible.